Whipp It Reel Good Charters welcomes you to Florida! Join Captain Nick Whipp and let him take you fishing in his home waters of Lemon Bay and Boca Grande. Though he primarily specializes in inshore fishing, you may also enjoy bottom fishing and nearshore trips if the weather conditions are favorable. Depending on how and where you fish will dictate how many people can come aboard, but Capt. Nick assures you that he’ll do whatever he can to make your trip a wonderful one. Let’s get hooked on fishing!
You’ll be fishing out of a 22’ Skeeter SX210 bay boat that can accommodate up to 4 anglers, with licenses included for all on board. It runs on a 150 HP Yamaha engine and uses all the best electronics needed for safe and quick navigation. The boat features a wireless trolling motor and an ice-box, and comes equipped with a livewell.
You and the captain will be chasing trophy Snook, Redfish, Snapper, Grouper, Sheepshead, and Tripletail. You’ll attract them by spinning and bottom fishing on light tackle. Feel free to keep your catch at the end of your trip, and bring the kids aboard to learn all about fishing. Just remember that smoking is forbidden during the trip.
All the fishing rods, reels, tackle, live bait, as well as a catch cleaning service are included in the trip price. Bring nothing but your favorite food and drinks before you go and you’ll be set for all the fun.
Whipp It Reel Good Charters is waiting for you, come aboard and have a lovely time fishing in Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Whipp It Reel Good Charters
- $475 per group, additional $125 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip AM - Inshore (MAX 3) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $125 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip PM - Inshore (MAX 3) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $125 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Tripletail (MAX 3) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $125 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (MAX 3) (6 hours)
- GPS Simrad with state-of-the-art Florida Marine Tracks
- Fishfinder Including hundreds of #'s out of Stump Pass
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Wind-permitting)
- Reef Fishing (Wind-permitting)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: