Blue Line Charters is a tribute to the men and women of law enforcement. Its captains are local law enforcement officers and/or retired members of the United States Military. The company takes great pride in these folks and considers this a great way to show respect for what they do for the community. Book today to experience one of the nicest and newest boats running out of Fernandina Beach with the most knowledgeable captains in this part of Florida.
The boat you’ll use for fishing is a 30’ Robalo center console that can accommodate up to 6 guests. It runs on twin 300 HP Yamaha engines and uses full-featured navigation technology for efficient navigation. There’s a portable toilet you can use as well as an ice-box to store your fish. The boat’s equipped with downriggers and a livewell.
Some of the many prized species you’ll target include Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, Black Seabass, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Redfish, Cobia, and Amberjack. To attract them, you’ll be using light and heavy tackle bottom, deep sea, and drift fishing, as well as trolling. You can bring kids on your trip but remember that those under 12 have to wear life vests. The fish you catch is yours to take it home if you want to.
The captain will provide you with all the fishing equipment, live bait, lures, licenses, and even drinks. Before you depart, you should only make sure to have some food with you.
Visit Blue Line Charters and have a memorable time on the wonderful waters of Florida!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fernandina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Line Charters
- $600 per group - Half Day – Nearshore/Jetties (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day – Nearshore/Jetties (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore & Jetties (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Reefs & Wrecks (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Full Day Trip – Reefs & Wrecks (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Reefs & Wrecks (10 hours)
- $2,200 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Depending on season inshore fishing can be on hot)
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore and jetties fishing)
- Offshore Fishing (This is where the fun starts)
- Reef Fishing (Many reefs in the area)
- Wreck Fishing (Wrecks are always a fun trip)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Yellowfin)