Spend a day fishing with Big Bass Guide Services and enjoy the beautiful nature and rich freshwater grounds of Florida! Starting out of Cypress Gardens, Captain Shea Arnold will take you on a fishing trip to the area’s productive rivers and lakes engulfed by scenic surroundings that will stay with you for a long time. Captain Shea is a passionate angler who has fished his whole life and is eager to show his guests the beauty of fishing in central Florida. Join him and make memories on the water!
Your boat for the day is a 21’ Skeeter bass boat with room for up to 6 anglers. It’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and rigged with GPS and fishfinder gear to provide a safe and efficient reach to the fish. There’s a wireless trolling motor for a more discreet approach as well. In case you’d like to fish using live bait, the captain has also got a livewell.
Using light and heavy tackle, you can troll and spin for Peacock and Largemouth Bass, Catfish, Crappie, Garfish, and Sunfish. You can keep the fish you catch except for Bass. Kids are welcome to join you aboard.
Captain Shea will take care of the rods, reels, tackle, and lures and will supply you with water. Yours is to bring any other drinks you want as well as snacks and fishing licenses.
Join in for a lovely day on Florida’s charming rivers and lakes!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Big Bass Guide Services
- $225 per group - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $225 per group - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Peacock Bass (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well If you like to have live bait
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Drinks (Water)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)
About the Captain
|1 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since September 2021|
About this listing
Skeeter (Bass boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 41 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: