After four successful seasons, we have switched from a predominantly saltwater charter to a mainly freshwater charter/guide service.
Our trip offerings are based on years of fishing on and around Cape Cod – we know what fish species bite when and where. Whether you want to target trophy bass and pickerel, limit out on trout, or fill up a cooler with some perch, we are the charter for you. We are offering "learn to clam" trips which are new for the 2023 season!
Come see what we are all about, you will not be disappointed!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about West End Johnny Charters
- $100 per person - 3 Hour–Experienced Shore (AM) (3 hours)
- $100 per person - 3 Hour–Experienced Shore (PM) (3 hours)
- $150 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Learn to Clam (2 hours)
- $150 per group - 3 Hour – Family Shore Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $150 per group - 3 Hour – Family Shore Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $325 per group - 4 Hour – Freshwater Jon Boat (PM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group - 4 Hour Freshwater Jon Boat (AM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (worms included, shinners and/or chubs extra)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Trout and Perch Only)
- Drinks (just water)
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing (gear not provided for fly fishing)
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Brook Trout
- Brown Trout
- Perch (White)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
About the Captain
|2 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|15 Customer reviews|
|Response time 1 hour|
|Member since September 2021|
About this listing
Lund (Jon boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 50HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: