Captain Ozzy invites you for a fishing trip to the bountiful inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore waters of Miami, Florida! WE ALSO OFFER A 30FT CONTENDER ASK US ABOUT IT. Come enjoy a fun trip to these beautiful grounds as you chase a variety of fish together with Captain Ozzy. He’s a skilled angler who’ll make sure you have a safe and enjoyable fishing journey and help you fill your cooler. Join him aboard and have a memorable fishing time in Florida!
Your boat for the day will be a 26’ Angler center console that can fit up to 4 guests. It runs on a 250 HP Yamaha engine that can reach a maximum speed of 40 knots. The navigation technology it uses is comprised of modern GPS, fishfinder, and radio electronics. There’s a livewell to provide live bait and you’ll also have a first mate at your disposal during the trip.
The fish you’ll be targeting includes various Snapper, Grouper, and Tuna, as well as Mahi Mahi, Black Grouper, Wahoo, Jack Crevalle, and Sailfish. Using light and heavy tackle, you can bottom fish, deep fish, pop, spin, troll, jig, as well as drift and kite fish. Feel free to keep the fish you catch as well as to bring kids aboard with you.
Your trip will include all the rods, reels, tackle, as well as catch cleaning and fishing licenses. Bring something to eat and drink before you depart and you’ll be ready for the fun.
Join Captain Ozzy and have a great time fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Pelagic Pirate Charters – 26'
- $475 per group - 3HR - Kids Inshore Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 3HR - Kids Inshore Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 3HR - Sunset Cruise / Light Fishing (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 4HR - Reef Wreck Drift (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 4HR - Reef Wreck Drift (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4HR - Tarpon Trip (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6HR – Reef Wreck Drift (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6HR - Fishing & Eco Tour (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8HR - Reef Wreck Drift (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System BT system to play your playlist.
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Cero Mackerel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Angler (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: