Citrus County Outfitters provides inshore saltwater fishing charters along the Nature Coast of Florida with trips typically departing from Macrae’s of Homosassa bait shop docks. Departures from Crystal River or Yankeetown can also be accommodated. Hotel pick-ups for up to two anglers are available for an additional charge.
You’ll fish from a Pro Line Pro 24 Flatback originally manufactured in Crystal River. The Pro 24 Flatback is considered by most locals to be the best boat for fishing the Nature Coast. She was completely rebuilt in 2022 and repowered with a 225 Mercury outboard that’ll make her cruise at up to 40 mph. She can carry up to six passengers, and fish four anglers comfortably.
A cooler with ice and drinking water with a room for your food and drinks is provided. All fishing tackle, bait, lures, and licenses are provided. Please bring polarized sunglasses, a hat, long sleeve shirt or jacket, and camera. Do not bring coolers, fishing gear, GPS, or drugs.
Captain Mike customizes trips to your liking as much as possible. Beginners are always welcome, and experts will be challenged!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Citrus County Outfitters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore Fishing (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well Season and target species dependent
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Cold winter days)
- Inshore Fishing (Year-round)
- Nearshore Fishing (Year-round)
- Reef Fishing (Year-round)
- Flats Fishing (Spring and fall)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (Typical for Speckled Trout)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pro Line (Skiff) originally built in 1972, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: