Castndreamz Fishing Charters specializes in light tackle saltwater fishing, from the experienced angler to the novice.
Capt. Miguel will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. Trips range from inshore where you’ll go after Tarpon, Sharks, Barracuda, and Snook to offshore trips for Mahi Mahi, Kingfish, Tuna, and Sailfish. You can also hit the reefs for some delicious Snapper and Grouper action.
Ride in style and comfort in his 2020 Sea Hunt 25fs that accommodates up to 4 guests, including kids 6 or older! It’s equipped with the latest navigational and sonar equipment. With a push of a button the vessel could be controlled from a Minn Kota Trolling motor, making it extremely easy to sneak up to those often-finicky game fish.
The vessel is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine with a cruising speed of 40 mph. The captain will also provide a 75qt Yeti cooler to keep your catch of the day nice and cold as well a smaller soft cooler for your drinks and snacks.
All tackle and fishing license you’ll need for the day is included in the price of the trip. The captain will also prepare a cooler with fresh ice and cold water. You can always bring your own food and drinks. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. Don’t forget your sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat. For the kids please bring them a lifejacket.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Capt. Miguel from Castndreamz Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha V6 4.2 L Offshore engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Miami Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Castndreamz Fishing
- $475 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Bay (AM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Bay (PM) (3 hours)
- $625 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Miami Lights (MAX 2) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (4 hours)
- $725 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Tarpon (MAX 2) PM (5 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper Spawn Jun-Aug (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Drift Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Drift Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $875 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Reef/Eco Tour (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)