Miami Fishing Adventures runs safe and enjoyable fishing trips on the bountiful waters of South Florida. Join in for a trip full of fun and have a great time chasing some of the most prized species this area has to offer. Together with Captain Rene Perez, you’ll fish inshore and offshore grounds as well as reefs and wrecks, all abundant with fish. Start your trip out of Coral Gables and embark on your next sea adventure in Florida!
Your trip starts on a restored 36’ Yellowfin center console with room for up to 6 anglers. Thanks to its triple 300 HP Suzuki engines, you’ll reach your fishing spots in no time. Apart from all the modern navigation electronics, the boat’s equipped with 2 spearguns, snorkeling gear, and 2 livewells. There are also boxes for you to store fish.
Some of the lovely species you’ll be targeting include Mahi Mahi, Swordfish, Snook, various sorts of Snapper, King Mackerel, and Yellowtail Amberjack. You can catch them by bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, spearfishing, as well as drift fishing. You can keep your catch as well as bring children on your trip.
Captain Rene will take care of the fishing tackle, live bait, lures, water, and ice. He also provides fishing licenses and free catch cleaning. You’re free to bring whatever food and drinks you want.
Spend a day in Florida and enjoy fishing with Miami Fishing Adventures!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Center console) originally built in 2009, and restored in 2020. Powered by 3 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Coral Gables Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Miami Fishing Adventures
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Spearfishing (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Spearfishing (MAX 4) (7 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Swordfish (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (3 sets available for rent)
- Live Bait Well (2 livewells)
- Spearfishing Equipment (2 spearguns available for rent)
- Ice Box (Large coffin box, large in-hull ice-box)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Ice and water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Line fishing, spearfishing)
- Wreck Fishing (Line fishing, spearfishing)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Yellowtail Amberjack