Pogies Fishing Center is located in Swansboro and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Ethan will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 5-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum and Spotted Seatrout, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, gigging and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 25’ Jones brother boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a ice box and wireless trolling motor.
Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Pogies Fishing Center.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Jones brother (Skiff) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 90HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Pogies Fishing Center
- $50 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Bottom (AM) (4 hours)
- $75 per person - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $100 per person - 5 Hour – Bear Island Surf Fishing (5 hours)
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip–Express Inshore Fishing (2 hours)
- $300 per group - 4 Hour–Inshore Bottom Private (AM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group - 4 Hour–Inshore Bottom Private (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well when needed
- Wireless Trolling Motor when needed for fishing
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout