Get onboard REETHI-1 and spend your day deep sea fishing in some of the most pristine waters Maldives offer. With a friendly crew and a luxurious vessel, you’ll get to reel in your catch in style.
REETHI-1 is a 38’ custom-designed Gulf Craft powered by twin 300HP Yamaha twin engines. The boat is designed to provide maximum comfort to anglers, while even at rough Sea. It has a maximum speed of 30nm/h and many amenities that will enhance your sport fishing capabilities. She comes with fully equipped fishing tackles, a fighting chair, outriggers, and traditional Maldivian fishing tackles.
More than merely functional, this craft also allows you to fish on the sea in style and comfort. An onboard toilet and a luxurious lounge seating area ensure that you won’t sacrifice your comfort while drifting away from shore, on yours sports fishing or excursion expedition trip. The trips are all-inclusive, so you can just book and let the crew handle the rest.
The boat is staffed with an experienced captain and crew. They’ll put in maximum effort to make sure you catch some fish and have an enjoyable day on the water. Anglers have the choice to keep their catch or catch and release it to the sea for another day.
The crew provides pickup and dropoff, free of charge, up to a 10nm radius from where the boat is located at the time of booking.
If you are looking for a memorable trip to the Maldives, please let the crew know what you’d like to do and they’ll be more than happy to customize your adventure.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Gulf Craft custom design (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2013. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha BETX engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about REETHI-1
- $995 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Picnic Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Fishing Trip (7 hours)
- Toilet (comfortable & spacious toilet with elecric flash)
- Fighting Chair ( Yes (1pcs))
- Flybridge (with private sun bathing beds facilities)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Complete snorkeling gear for 6 pax)
- Live Bait Well (Yes (1))
- Multimedia System (Ca connect your phone to STIREO)
- Outriggers (2 outriggers (one on each side))
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Daiwa)
- Live Bait (must inform 7 days in advance)
- Drinks (Soft drinks, coffee, tea and water)
- First Mate (Yes (1))
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Lunch and fruits)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Deep lagoon, and channel inside Atoll.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Trolling outside of Atoll.)
- Offshore Fishing (Looking for Tuna.)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)