Make your next getaway to any island of Raa Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll, Baa Atoll, or Noonu Atoll and get on board REETHI-1! Come cruise offshore and cast lines just a few meters from the tropical coral reefs of the Maldives, all while basking in the luxury this vessel has to offer. While aboard this glamorous boat, you will experience deep sea fishing like never before.
REETHI-1 is a 38’ custom designed Gulf Craft powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines. This vessel has a maximum speed of 35 knots and features many amenities that will enhance your sport fishing capabilities. Onboard you will find outriggers, Tuna Tubes, and a fighting chair. She comes fully equipped with Shimano and Daiwa fishing gear, in addition to traditional Maldivian tackle.
More than merely functional, this craft also allows you to fish the sea in style. An onboard toilet and a luxurious lounge space ensure that you won’t sacrifice your comfort while drifting away from shore—if anything, you will be able to relax even more! There is room on board for up to eight passengers.
While deep sea fishing, you will be able to target Wahoo, Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Giant Trevally, and a variety of bottom fish such as Snapper and Grouper. Your captain and First Mate are standing by to help you reel in the catch of a lifetime, using the most effective technique from trolling and bottom fishing to jigging and popping. You may keep your catch or you may return it to the sea for another day.
The crew of REETHI-1 provides complimentary pick-up and drop-off transportation for accommodations within 15 to 20 miles of Velidhoo Island, N. Atoll. Should you require an accommodation, they can arrange a place for you to stay in the Fishing Village Guest House for an additional charge.
Book your trip today and come experience luxurious deep sea fishing off the Kaafu (Male’ Atoll), Vaavu Atoll, and Alif Atoll.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Gulf Craft custom design (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2013. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha BETX engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about REETHI-1
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Picnic Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Fishing Trip (7 hours)
- Toilet (electric flashing toilet,)
- Fighting Chair (1)
- Flybridge (with sun bathing beds)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Complete snorkeling gear for 6 pax)
- Live Bait Well (1)
- Outriggers (2 outriggers (one on each side))
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Daiwa)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Drinks (Soft drinks, coffee, tea and water)
- First Mate (1)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Lunch and fruits)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Deep lagoon, and channel inside Atoll.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Trolling outside of Atoll.)
- Offshore Fishing (Looking for Tuna.)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)