Griffin’s Guide Service LLC is a premier light tackle charter located in Annapolis/Chesapeake Beach and offers to show you a memorable time on the Chesapeake Bay. If you haven’t experienced a true light tackle fishing trip with artificial bait on the Chesapeake you’re missing out! If you are looking for a trophy fish of a lifetime or a fun action-packed fishing trip for your family, they have a unique trip for you!
Capt. Steve will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 3 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Rockfish (Striped Bass), Redfish, Speckled Trout, Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel, Perch, Black Drum, and Cobia, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, fly fishing, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 28’ Seahunter Floridian boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and wireless trolling motor. Safety features like radar, FLIR thermal imaging (night vision), and all necessary coast guard safety equipment can ensure you make it back to the dock safely.
All premium rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Griffin’s Guide Service has partnered with a local custom rod builder to provide the perfect amount of power and sensitivity to catch your fish of a lifetime. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Griffin’s Guide Service LLC.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Seahunter 28 Floridian (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha 300 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Chesapeake Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Griffin's Guide Service
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Trophy Striped Bass (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – May-July (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – September-March (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Giant Redfish/Cobia (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (For parties of 5 and up *Works for Tips ONLY*)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Perch (White)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout