Come join Captain Dan for a fun filled day fishing our beautiful waters of San Diego.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 24’ Key West, that can safely take up to 4 anglers. It offers a full walk around deck with plenty of fishing area. All the latest electronics to help safely navigate to the fishing grounds, and to help find fish. It’s also equipped with two livewells to hold plenty of live bait for any style of fishing.
All rods, reels, and tackle are included in the price. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. Your fish will be cleaned, or filleted upon request, at no extra charge.
Whether you want to go offshore in search of some Tuna or Dorado, cruise around the Coronados for some yellowtail or some amazing rockfish, or just a relaxing day at our local kelp beds or bay. The Slot Machine offers it all. Book your trip now and hit the water with SD Slot Machine Charter.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about SD Slot Machine Charter
- $500 per group - WINTER SALE 5 hour inshore. (5 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour Trip – inshore (5 hours)
- $850 per group - WINTER SALE 8 hour inshore. (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Island Rockfish (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Coronado island and rockpile trip (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,300 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Kite Fishing (12 hours)
- Fishfinder Equipped with a 2020 Simrad GO XSE
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Radar Equipped with a 2020 Simrad Halo 20
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Captain
About this listing
KEYWEST (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 200HP 200 VCT Yamaha 4 stroke 2013 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: