Linedancer Charter Fishing, LLC and Captain Michael Potts invite you to join them on a fishing adventure! Starting out of Monroe, Michigan, Capt. Michael can take you on the Detroit River or Lakes Michigan and Erie, as well as nearshore and offshore waters, all full of quality fish. Whether you want to sit back and relax or rig the rods, you’ll have a great day enjoying a world-class fishery!
Your adventure starts on a 21’ Starcraft Fishmaster 210 aluminum fishing boat. This comfortable and reliable vessel sits up to 4 guests and runs on twin 200 HP Yamaha four stroke outboards. For navigation, you’ll find modern GPS, a radio, and fishfinder electronics. The boat has a wireless trolling motor, downriggers, a livewell, and a bucket toilet.
To attract your prey, you’ll troll and jig for Walleye, Yellow Perch, Coho Salmon, and Chinook Salmon, as well as Lake, Brown, and Rainbow Trout. You get to keep the fish you catch and take it home, with the exception of Perch. You’re also more than welcome to bring kids on your trip.
Capt. Michael will supply you with rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures, and will clean and bag your catch as well. You should only bring your fishing license, food, and drinks.
Relax on the water, enjoy some beautiful nature, and have fun fishing together with Linedancer Charter Fishing, LLC!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Starcraft Fishmaster 210 (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Monroe Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Linedancer Charter Fishing, LLC
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – River (PM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – River Trip (5 hours)
- Toilet A bucket
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Your catch will be ready to eat. Perch excluded.)
- River Fishing (Detroit River)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan and Lake Erie)
- Nearshore Fishing (For Brown Trout and in early spring)
- Offshore Fishing (Salmon and summer Walleye)
- Trolling (Lake Michigan and Lake Erie)
- Jigging (Detroit River and Lake Erie for Perch)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)