Beach Fishing Adventures invites you to discover the Gulf’s world-class fishery in a totally new way by fishing from the beach! If you’re eager for an exciting fishing experience but don’t want to travel miles to unpredictable waters, look no more. Guide Steven Herich will make sure you have a memorable fishing experience in Anna Maria. When fishing from the beach, you don’t have to worry about getting seasick!
Having been fishing in the area for more than 30 years, Steven has acquired vast experience and knowledge. He shares them with his guests to provide them with top-class on-the-beach adventures regardless of their age and skill levels. Thanks to his patience and teaching skills, you’ll have a great time learning how to land a terrific catch as well as to catch live bait, use the tackle, and get a good grasp of the local fishery.
The spots you’ll be fishing from include beaches, piers, the bay, and jetties. The guide will show you the best ways to reel in fish and help you experience the beauty of a hands-on approach. Put together his knowledge, expert techniques, and the rich fishery and you get the best chance for catching species such as Snook, Pompano, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, sharks, Flounder, Black Drum, and many more Floridian saltwater big-name species!
Things to keep in mind are that smoking and alcohol aren’t allowed on the beach. Also, you can keep your catch but the guide encourages releasing in order to preserve the fishery.
Coach Steve provides you with top-notch Penn gear, live bait, lures, and even filleting and bagging your catch. That said, just remember to bring your fishing licenses for the day. Though not mandatory, the usual 15-20% gratuity for your guide’s hard work would be highly appreciated!
Don’t miss this opportunity for having the fishing adventure of your life!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Anna Maria Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Beach Fishing Adventures Anna Maria
- $250 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – No Boat (AM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – No Boat (PM) (2 hours)
- $285 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – No Boat (AM) (3 hours)
- $285 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – No Boat (PM) (3 hours)
- $330 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – No Boat (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – No Boat (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Quality Penn rods and reels and gear)
- Live Bait (Live/frozen shrimp, baitfish, sandfleas, etc.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Filleting, bagging, and icing)
- Inshore Fishing (From beaches, piers, jetties, and passes)
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout