Amelia Light Tackle Charters welcomes you aboard for a fantastic day of fishing around Amelia Island. You’ll be under the safe guidance of Captain Jesse Stubbs, a local 3rd-generation Captain who knows the waters like the back of his hand. Captain Jesse will put you on the fish and make sure you have a terrific time on the water. Hop aboard! and have fun fishing in Amelia Island Florida!
The Captain is using a nice, comfortable 21ft Sea Pro. Equipped with a 150 HP Yamaha engine and a 24v Minn Kota trolling motor! It uses GPS/SONAR electronics for efficient navigation and features an ice-box, 2 livewells, and a dry storage hatch. Up to 4 guests can comfortably come aboard.
You and the Captain will fish the inlets, inshore waters, and the backwaters. The captain uses live bait and/or artificial lures on light tackle in order to attract them. If you want, you’re free to keep the fish you catch. Enjoy delicious meals in the comfort of your home. There are a few restaurants in the area that will cook your catch Kids are also welcome to join your trip!
Captain Jesse takes care of the live bait, lures, fishing licenses, fishing gear, ice, bottled water, as well as cleaning the catch. Make sure you bring drinks and a boat snack.
Captain Jesse thanks you for your support and invites you to join him on a fishing adventure you won’t soon forget!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|5 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|46 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2021|
About this listing
Sea pro (Bay boat) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fernandina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Amelia Light Tackle Charters
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) up to 4 guest (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) up to 4 guest (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) up to 4 guest (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Light sensitive rods with penn reel & tough line!)
- Live Bait (I always try to cast net fresh bait before trips )
- Lures (Vary depending on target fish and tide/seasonal )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Ziplocks/ice onboard (local restaurant’ will cook))
- Snacks (Crackers/Hardtack)
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (My Charter Captain license covers 4 Guest)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (Inlet)
- Nearshore Fishing (Beaches)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Light spinning rods with 20lb test premium braid)
- Heavy Tackle (For sharks and tarpon )
- Bottom Fishing (And Cork fishing)
- Trolling (Using trolling motor to slowly move)
- Jigging (1/4 oz jig - 1oz jig for trout reds and flounder)
- Popping (Top water )
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout