Just B Cause Charters is more than just a fishing trip from a boat. The crew specializes in the best fishing experience possible for anglers of all ages and skill levels. If you are looking for a top-notch boat, expert assistance, and a lot of fish, you have found the right place.
On your day out with Just B Cause, you will be able to see a great variety of fish species at the end of your line. Think about Sailfish, Amberjack, Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Snapper, and Grouper, as well as Shark. A lot of fish and a lot of excitement are guaranteed!
Explore the deep water and feel the adrenaline flowing! You will be fishing the hottest spots in the area no matter which trip you choose. You will return to shore with not only just your catch of the day but an ice-chest full of memories.
Just hop onboard the ‘Just B Cause,’ a 45’ Resmondo saltwater fishing boat. She was designed and built in Orange Beach specifically for the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Plus, she is permitted to fish in federal waters.
The Just B Cause comes powered by twin 370 HP Volvo engines for a smooth ride. She is fully outfitted with top-notch navigational electronics and many other professional accessories. The Just B Cause features a wheelhouse, toilet inside, and you will find all the comfort of home, including a bathroom and 4 bunks. All aboard!
The trips are all-inclusive. You only need to bring your own cooler, food, and drinks with you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Resmondo (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1987. Powered by 2 370HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Just B Cause Charters
- $800 per group, additional $80 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour – Close Fun Trolling Limited (3 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $165 per person after 7 guests - 6 Hour Morning Trip (Offseason) (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $165 per person after 7 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Off Season (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $180 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Morning Trip (High Season) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $180 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – High Season (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $240 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $300 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $3,300 per group, additional $330 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Bed 4 bunks
- Flybridge Wheelhouse
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available bought or caught)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Jack (Almaco)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)