Keep’n It Salty Guide Service offers inshore fishing charters in the New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, and Ponce Inlet area. Starting out of New Smyrna Beach, you and Captain Matt Brockman will have a lovely time chasing many different inshore, nearshore, as well as backcountry fish. Captain Matt has grown up in and around the waters in the area and has a lifetime of knowledge in the fishery as he is a second-generation fisherman. Allow him to guide you to the best fishing in this part of Florida!
Your adventure will take place on a 22’ Sea Chaser bay boat. It can sit up to 4 guests, uses Garmin GPS, fishfinder, as well as radio (VHF), speakers, and runs on a 150 HP Yamaha engine. It’s equipped with a livewell, a wireless trolling motor, and a cooler iced down!
You and Captain Matt will be targeting a great variety of inshore species such as Redfish, Snook, SeaTrout, Tarpon, Mangrove Snapper, Sheepshead, and more. You’ll attract them by spinning (or optional fly, must notify ahead of time for fly) fishing on both light and heavy tackle. Though you can keep your catch and take it home, the captain encourages you to release it and preserve this lovely fishery. Kids are welcome to join your trip.
Captain Matt supplies all the fishing equipment, live bait, lures, water, and fishing licenses. He even offers to clean and fillet your catch, free of charge. Just bring any food and drinks you like and get ready for lots of fun.
Keep’n It Salty Guide Service is waiting for you, join in and spend a wonderful fishing day in Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Chaser (Bay boat) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Keep'n It Salty Guide Service
- $295 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $295 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $385 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $385 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water is always included!)
- Fishing License (Fully licenced charter!)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout