Just B Cause Charters is more than just a fishing trip from a boat. The crew specializes in the best fishing experience possible for anglers of all ages and skill levels. If you are looking for a top-notch boat, expert assistance, and a lot of fish, you have found the right place.
On your day out with Just B Cause, you will be able to see a great variety of fish species at the end of your line. Think about Sailfish, Amberjack, Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Snapper, and Grouper, as well as Shark. A lot of fish and a lot of excitement are guaranteed!
Explore the deep water and feel the adrenaline flowing! You will be fishing the hottest spots in the area no matter which trip you choose. You will return to shore with not only just your catch of the day but an ice-chest full of memories.
Just hop onboard the ‘Just B Cause,’ a 45’ Resmondo saltwater fishing boat. She was designed and built in Orange Beach specifically for the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Plus, she is permitted to fish in federal waters.
The Just B Cause comes powered by twin 350 HP Volvo engines for a smooth ride. She is fully outfitted with top-notch navigational electronics and many other professional accessories. The Just B Cause features a wheelhouse and a tower to spot any action going on beneath the surface. Head inside, and you will find all the comfort of home, including a bathroom and 4 bunks. All aboard!
The trips are all-inclusive. You only need to bring your own food and drinks with you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Resmondo (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1987. Powered by 2 370HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Just B Cause Charters
- $1,150 per group, additional $115 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Winter Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $115 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Winter Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,260 per group, additional $126 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Summer Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,260 per group, additional $126 per person after 8 guests - 5 Hour Summer Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,380 per group, additional $138 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Winter Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,380 per group, additional $138 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Winter Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Summer Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Summer Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 8 guests - 8 Hour Summer Trip (8 hours)
- $2,760 per group, additional $276 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hour Summer Trip (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $300 per person after 8 guests - 12 Hour Summer Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Bed (4 bunks)
- Flybridge (Wheel house and tower)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available bought or caught)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel