Come spend a day with Salty C Pirates and experience inshore and offshore fishing in Florida. Starting out of Bokeelia, Captain Randy Frank will take you to the area’s rich grounds and do his best to put you on the fish. You’ll have fun fishing inshore, offshore, reefs, as well as wrecks. Salty C Pirates is waiting for you!
Your adventure will take place on a 28’ Parker cuddy cabin. The boat runs on two 300 HP Yamaha V6 engines and has got GPS, a fishfinder, radio, as well as radar for safe and quick navigation. The boat also features a portable toilet and a livewell. For any help you may need, you’re welcome to ask the first mate.
Using both light and heavy tackle, you’ll be fishing for Yellowtail, Red (Seasonal), Mangrove, and Vermilion Snapper, Gray Triggerfish, Cobia, Red Grouper, Great Barracuda, Amberjack, and Kingfish. Feel free to keep your catch as well as to bring kids on your trip.
Captain Randy covers you for all the gear you’ll need, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. You’re also covered for catch cleaning and fishing licenses, so just bring some snacks and drinks before you start the trip.
Salty C Pirates and Captain Randy will make sure you have a memorable time on the water, so come aboard and create some lovely memories fishing in Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Bokeelia Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Salty C Pirates
- $375 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Shared/Spit (8 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Family Day (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Family Day (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 1/2 Day Trip – Reef / Wreck Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Reef/Wreck Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour – Red Grouper / Snapper (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Reef/Wreck Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour – American Red Snapper 2022 (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Triggerfish (Gray)