Join Reel1Up - 2 for an amazing day of either Offshore or Backwater fishing.
The adventure starts on a 25’ Custom Center Console w/Tower. It can sit up to 6 guests and runs on a 175 HP Yamaha engine. It’s got quality navigation gear to keep you on the course all the time. It uses a wireless trolling motor for a quieter approach and is equipped with a livewell and an ice-box.
Reel1Up primarily follows catch and release policy, but make sure you call them and check for details. There will be no smoking and alcohol drinking during the trip, but you’re free to drink beer or wine.
Once you book with Fishing Booker, we will contact you from CruiseFishDive to finalize your reservation. Payment in full is due on all charters that are within 30 days or a 50% deposit may be made if your trip is more than 30 days out. We absolutely do not take cash or cards on the day of the trip. Please make sure to contact us at CruiseFishDive within 24 hrs of booking this reservation to finalize your reservation to guarantee your charter.
Due to Hurricane Ian, departure locations may change. Your captain will confirm the details the night before departure.
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cruise Fish Dive Reel1Up
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour – Offshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Back Bay (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour – Offshore/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon Trip (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Captain's Choice (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $300 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon Fullday (8 hours)
- Flybridge Tower
- Snorkeling Equipment Available upon request.
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Y
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water provided )
- Fishing License (Charter companies must provide this.)
- Lunch (Bring your lunch, no bananas!)
- River Fishing (Cocohatchee, Calusahatchee, Estero Bay, Imperial )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Wreck Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Available on Offshore trips )
- Fly Fishing
- Spearfishing (See spearfishing trips with CruiseFishDive )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Lake and Bay Custom (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 175HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: