If you’re looking for a fun-packed fishing adventure out of Clearwater, Florida, Full Throttle Fishing Charters is a perfect choice. Captain Garrett Larson will take you to inshore and nearshore waters, flats, and the backcountry and help you land a catch you’ll be proud of. The captain has all the skills and experience needed to make your trip a memorable one, so join him aboard and have a great fishing time in Florida!
Your journey starts on a 22’ Pathfinder center console bay boat which you’ll use to head out from the beautiful Seminole boat ramp in Clearwater. The boat can fit 4 anglers, runs on a 200 HP Yamaha engine, and uses GPS, fishfinder, and radio navigation technology. The boat’s also equipped with a wireless trolling motor, a livewell, and an ice-box.
Using light tackle bottom fishing, you and the captain will be targetting Tarpon, Snook, Mangrove Snapper, Gag Grouper, Sheepshead, Redfish, Black Drum, and Spotted Seatrout. The fish you catch is yours to keep but you can instead release it if you prefer to. Feel free to bring kids on your trip, the atmosphere will be even better and they could make beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.
Captain Garrett will take care of all the rods, reels, tackle, live bait, lures, fishing licenses, drinks, as well as fish cleaning and filleting. Just bring some food and you’ll be set for the adventure.
Full Throttle Fishing Charters is waiting for you, hop aboard and have a terrific day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Full Throttle Fishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Sunset (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout