Reel Floridian Fishing is located in Key Largo and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
This crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 7-hour trips, mainly fishing for Snapper, Tarpon, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, and Jack Crevalle, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, big game fishing, drift fishing, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 28’ dusky boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with comfortable seating for all guests.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Reel Floridian Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dusky (Performance fishing) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Floridian Fishing – Key Largo
- $495 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Key Largo Inshore (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Key Largo Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Key Largo Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Key Largo (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore Key Largo (5 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip–Offshore Key Largo (AM) (5 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Key Largo Fishing (7 hours)
- $1,195 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Offshore Key Largo (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Blackfin)