Bridgeport Fishing Charters is located in Bridgeport CT and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
This crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Bluefish, Tautog, Scup, Striped Bass, Flounder, and Seabass, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, and jigging.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 50’ DMR boat that can safely take up to 40 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Bridgeport Fishing Charters 50’.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Bridgeport Fishing Charters – 50'
- $120 per person - Open Boat Full Day Bottom Fishing (7 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 15 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $75 per person after 18 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $100 per person after 13 guests - Night time Striped Bass / Bluefish (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $100 per person after 12 guests - Nighttime Stripedbass/Bluefish (6 hours)
- $2,375 per group, additional $90 per person after 25 guests - Full Day – Fishing Extravaganza (7 hours)
- $2,575 per group, additional $70 per person after 22 guests - Full Day Fishing Extravaganza (7 hours)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (If needed)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (20% tip to the mate)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (In the Long Island Sound only)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Gummy)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
DMR (Headboat) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 375HP John Deer engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: