1 Soak-N-Bait Kayak Charters wishes you a warm welcome to San Diego, California. Join in for a fun-packed, exciting kayak fishing experience and have a memorable time chasing fish. Your captain is a licensed and bonded guide who uses super stable pedal kayaks to guide the San Diego Mission Bay and La Jolla for many excellent species. He specializes in providing a unique and intimate experience with nature as you come closer to the water and surroundings that no other craft can provide.
Your adventure takes place on 14’ Hobie Pro Angler kayaks powered by Hobie Mirage Drive. In order to help you locate the fish and have a safe trip, the boats are rigged with modern GPS electronics as well as 7” or 9” fishfinder units. Also included are Hobie bait tanks for keeping live bait. Up to 3 guests can join a trip.
Using light and heavy tackle, you can bottom fish, spearfish, troll, spin, and jig. The choice of species you can chase includes Pacific Barracuda, Yellowtail Amberjack, Sculpin, White Seabass, Calico Bass, Halibut, and Lingcod. You’re free to keep your catch and you can bring kids on your trip. Kids coming on their own must be at least 12 and those accompanied by an adult at least 10.
The captain supplies all the fishing tackle, live bait, lures, as well as snacks. Just bring your licenses and any drinks you want.
Pay a visit to 1 Soak-N-Bait Kayak Charters and spend a memorable day on the water in California!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hobie (Kayak) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 1HP Hobie Mirage Drive engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 4 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
San Diego Fishing Calendar
FAQs about 1 Soak-N-Bait Kayak Charters
- $225 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Bays (5 hours)
- $300 per person - 8 Hour – La Jolla Open Water Kelp (8 hours)
- $300 per person - 8 Hour – Mission Bay Halibut/Bass (8 hours)
- $300 per person - 8 Hour – San Diego Bay Halibut/Bass (8 hours)
- $300 per person - 8 Hour Trip–Mission Bay Open Water (8 hours)
- Fishfinder All kayaks have 7" or 9” units.
- Live Bait Well Hobie bait tank provided.
- Rods, reels & tackle (All gear provided for target species)
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water will be available)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle (All gear provided for target species)
- Heavy Tackle (All gear provided for target species)
- Bottom Fishing (All gear provided for target species)
- Spearfishing (Must provide own gear )
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Seabass (White)
- Yellowtail Amberjack