SpotX Fishing Charters brings your senses together before a collage of fish, colors, sea, and sounds of New Zealand. The Bay of Islands is where the green vegetation shown in fantasy franchises touches the sea. Now, you have the chance to step in this realm - X marks the spot!
Fishing these waters is as rich as the beauty of the scenery you will see from the deck. You will join skippers of an experienced charter that has been around for 30 years. Then, equipped with all gadgets and gear, you will head across reefs and wrecks that are home to ample of fish.
Think of Snapper, John Dory, Kingfish, Jacks, Kahawai, Hapuka, Leatherjacket and other sea creatures. Biting throughout the year. Now, that’s a sight.
Spend the day aboard the Wairere. She’s a 28’ Circa Charter Alloy, powered by a 370 HP Yanmar Diesel engine. Inside and outside, eight anglers will find ample of space, and can have a seat where they like. Once she sets out, a reliable set of navigational equipment will guide you, homing in on the fisheries nearby.
When you find the right spot, you will employ a variety of techniques. Make your rod dance to the tune of jigging, popping, or fly fishing. Light tackle, handline, bottom fishing - also in the offer. This equipment, live bait, and lures are supplied onboard.
SpotX Fishing Experience tends to all walks of life - avid fishermen, eager novices, families with kids - welcome aboard. Sip some fine tea served, and enjoy the view until the drag starts screaming - then it’s best to have a firm grip to land your fish. Take your friends and family and have a blast!
So, what’s in it for you? Catch - cleaned and filleted. Comfortable bathroom facilities. Skippers who will work hard to follow and help you reel in the fish. A spacious boat. Lush New Zealand waters. Dazzling fish adventure.
Hooked? Step onboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Circa Charter Alloy (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 1998. Powered by a 370HP Yanmar Diesel engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Russell Fishing Calendar
FAQs about SpotX Fishing Charters – Wairere
- NZ $140 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- NZ $140 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- NZ $150 per person - 5 Hour – Snapper Fishing (Shared) (5 hours)
- NZ $270 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Kingfish (Yellowtail) (6 hours)
- NZ $890 per group, additional NZ $100 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour – Snapper Fishing (Private) (5 hours)
- NZ $950 per group - 4 Hour – Snapper Fishing (Private) (4 hours)
- NZ $1,050 per group, additional NZ $150 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Kingfish (Private) (6 hours)
- NZ $1,290 per group, additional NZ $150 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Snapper/Kingfish (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (tea/coffee)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Cod (Blue)
- Coral Trout
- John Dory
- Snapper (Pink)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Yellowtail Amberjack