State Line Charters And Guide is located in Perdido key and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Brian will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 5-hour trips, mainly fishing for King Mackerel, Redfish, Amberjack, Cobia, Flounder, and Grouper, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 22’ Blazer Bay boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with State Line Charters And Guide.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about State Line Charters And Guide
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 hour inshore trip (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 hour state water red snaper (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Red Snapper Offshore (4 hours)
- $600 per person - 4 Hour Trip – State Water Snapper (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Red Snapper Offshore (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Key west (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: