Livin’ The Dream Charters LLC is located in Little Torch Key and offers you a memorable time on the water. We offer 4 to 8-hour trips. We specialize in Lower Keys adventures, like spearfishing, lobstering, snorkeling, sandbar trips, and more!
Your adventure starts on a 22’ Twin Vee boat that can safely take up to 4 people for spearfishing or lobster trips. We can accommodate 6 guests for sandbar trips, snorkeling, and sunset cruises.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Livin’ The Dream Charters LLC.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Twin Vee (Center console) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Little Torch Key Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Livin' The Dream Charters
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Lobstering (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Sandbar (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Spearfishing (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day – Sandbar (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Lobstering (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Spearfishing (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day – Sandbar (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Lobstering (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Spearfishing (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Spearguns)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)