Southern Angler Fishing Charters is located in Grand Isle and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Kevin will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Speckled Trout, Snapper, Cobia, Black Drum, and Sheepshead, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, jigging, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 27’ Ameracat boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Southern Angler Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|15 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2022|
About this listing
AmeraCat (Catamaran) originally built in 2012. Powered by 2 150HP Evinrude engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Grand Isle Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southern Angler Fishing Charters
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nighttime Bull Red (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Afternoon Shark (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour – Nighttime Bull Red 5-6 (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $350 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Snapper (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Southern Angler (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 8 Hour – Southern Angler 5 Guests (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 8 Hour – Southern Angler 6 Guests (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout