Clear Water Adventures and Captain Shayne Moore welcome you to Texas. Captain Shayne is a licensed guide ready to take you and your friends on a great day of fishing. He’ll meet you in Corpus Christi and take you to the area’s bountiful inshore waters, backcountry, as well as flats. The captain will know exactly where to look for fish and will make sure you have a great experience on the water!
With great experience and a laid-back attitude, he’ll put you on the fish you are looking for – Speckled Trout, Redfish, Black Drum, Sheepshead, and Flounder. You will be fishing by bottom fishing, spinning, popping, drift fishing, artificial lures as well as Flounder gigging, all on light tackle.
The captain’s Majek flats boat is 25’ long, meaning you and your companions will not be cramped. Even better, he runs this boat skinny, in places most won’t want to go. It runs on a 250 HP Yamaha engine, uses modern navigation electronics, and has got a livewell. Up to 4 anglers can join a trip.
The boat is family-friendly so you can have a wonderful day of fishing with your whole family. You decide if you’ll keep or release the fish you catch.
If you have questions, feel free to call the captain, he’s happy to chat! He’ll provide all the fishing tackle, live bait, lures, and water, so make sure to bring your licenses, some snacks, and any drinks you like before starting the trip. Kids 12 and under fish for free!
Pay a visit to Clear Water Adventures and have a lovely time on gorgeous Texan waters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Clear Water Adventures
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Lures only wading or boat. AM (7 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (AM) (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well oxygen!!
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Rods, reels, hooks, lures, line all included)
- Live Bait (Shrimp, mullet, croaker, mud minnows)
- Lures (Soft and hard plastics. Gold/silver spoons )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Fish cleaned and bagged )
- Drinks (Captain supplies water. You supplie your favorite )
- Inshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Rocks)
- Flats Fishing (See the fish!! Sight casting )
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (7ft medium action with braided line)
- Bottom Fishing
- Spinning (Adjustable left or right hand )
- Jigging (Soft and hard plastics (Lures) )
- Popping (Live bait!!)
- Drift Fishing (Usually drifting the flats. See a turtle or two!)
- Flounder Gigging (Walking at night with gigg and light)
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Majek (Flats boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha (SHO) engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: