Team Vinson Charters offers full-service inshore and nearshore fishing charters and sunset cruises on Alabama’s Gulf Coast including Mobile, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, Dauphin Island, Fairhope, Spanish Fort, Daphne, Perdido Key, Dog River, Bon Secour, and Fish River. Captain Donnie Vinson has decades-long experience in fishing a wide variety of water in the Mobile Bay area. Join him on a true fishing adventure out of Gulf Shores and have an unforgettable time on the water!
The boat you’ll be using is a 25’ Skeeter bay boat that can accommodate up to 6 guests. It runs on a 300 HP Yamaha engine and uses all the modern Garmin navigation electronics in order to get you on the fish quickly and safely. The boat has also got a Minn Kota wireless trolling motor, a livewell, and an ice-box.
Using light and heavy tackle, you’ll be bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, and popping. The species you can expect to catch include Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, Pompano, Tripletail, Jack Crevalle, Cobia, Flounder, and many more.
Kids of 5 or older are welcome to join your trip. The fish you catch is yours to keep but you’re free to release it as well. Smoking isn’t allowed during the trip.
Captain Donnie provides all the fishing tackle, live bait, and lures and also covers you for fishing licenses and catch cleaning and filleting. Just bring some snacks and drinks and you’ll be ready for the fun.
Join Team Vinson Charters and have a wonderful fishing experience in Alabama!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|60 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2022|
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Team Vinson Charters
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 2hr special PM (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip–Delta Dominator Special (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Special (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Special (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip–Sheepshead Special (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip–Sheepshead Special (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour – Red Snapper Special (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour – Red Snapper Special (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Nearshore Special (8 hours)
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota
- Ice Box
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout