Specializing in light tackle inshore fishing on the Chesapeake Bay and Tangier Sound, Last Cast Charters has a trip planned for you! Whether you are down vacationing for a week or month, you owe it to yourself and your family to come see the pristine beauty that this area offers. We are located about 45 minutes from (Chincoteague) and about 1 hour from (Ocean City). The location is surrounded by endless miles of marshes, creeks, islands, and guts where nature abounds and where you will see what truly makes the Eastern Shore so special. Captain Jon Webster operates in Crisfield, Maryland and targets many types and species of fish depending on the time of the year and local water conditions. He uses modern electronics coupled with the finest available fishing equipment to make your day out on the water enjoyable as well as successful.
Captain Jon fishes aboard a 23’ Parker pilothouse boat that sits up to 3 anglers. It runs on a 250 HP Yamaha engine, uses the latest Garmin navigation technology, and is equipped with a livewell. The boat features a Rhodan trolling motor and a YETI ice-box.
On your trip, you can expect to be casting, jigging, fishing top water, fishing Live or cut bait and or fly fishing for Striped Bass, White Perch, Flounder, Cobia, Speckled Trout, Spanish Mackerel, and other species. You can keep the fish you catch but the captain encourages releasing. Also, kids are always welcome aboard.
Captain Jon will provide all the fishing gear you will need, including that for fly fishing. You are also covered for water and licenses, so you should bring nothing but some snacks. Fish cleaning is also available, just tell the captain before the trip.
Last Cast Charters is eagerly waiting for you, come aboard and have fun fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Last Cast Charters
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – 4 Guests (4 hours)
- $670 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Tangier Slam Fishing (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet Porta-potty
- GPS Garmin integrated electronics
- Fishfinder Garmin 1KW Chirp / Humminbird Solix SI
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Rhodan 84" trolling motor
- Ice Box YETI 105 Quart cooler for lunch and drinks
- Radar Garmin 18XHD marine radar
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Stradic reels & custom rods)
- Live Bait (Eel and live Spot are sometimes used)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Ask the captain before the trip)
- Drinks (Water bottles are available for free)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (TFO BVK 8WT)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (Tangier Sound, Pocomoke Sound, and Chesapeake Bay)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Perch (White)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
About the Captain
|2 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|7 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2022|
About this listing
Parker (Pilothouse) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: