Nemo Charters is located in Huntington Beach and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Book a fun fishing trip today and have a great time with a friendly crew.
Capt. Kevin will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 3 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Calico Bass, Halibut, Barracuda, California Sheephead, Bonito, and Dolphin, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 21’ Bayliner boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Fishing licenses are not included but you can purchase them prior to departure at Big 5. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Nemo Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bayliner (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
Long Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nemo Charters – Weekday Trips
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip (10AM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip (12PM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip (2PM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip (4PM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip (8AM) (2 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip (11AM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip (8AM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip (6AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Lobster Hooping (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip (10AM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $925 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Lobster Hooping (5 hours)
- $925 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor GPS anchor mode
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Check with the captain on availability)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Check with the captain on availability)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Corbina
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Sand Bass