Tradition Sportfishing is located in Berkeley and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Dennis will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 6 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Halibut, Rockfish, Bass, Shark, Salmon and Seabass, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing and jigging.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 28’ Parker boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and ice box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Tradition Sportfishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Pilothouse) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Berkeley Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Tradition Sportfishing
- $200 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Fleet Week Airshow (6 hours)
- $200 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Dungeness Crab (8 hours)
- $250 per person - Full Day Trip – Shared (8 hours)
- $500 per person - 9 Hour Trip – Bluefin Tuna (9 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Freelance (AM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (11AM) (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Halibut/Salmon (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Extended Full Day–Freelance\Islands (10 hours)
- Bed Sleeper
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Seabass (White)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Albacore)