Grand Slam Fishing Charters is located in Panama City and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. With 55 years of fishing experience and aboard a fast sea-friendly sportfishing boat, Capt. Dan can keep you entertained with much sea lore. His goal is to make your trip interesting, pleasant, and memorable trip. The captain will share his famous "salt martini" printed recipe with you. If you forget to bring something, he may have items such as sunglasses and hand towels to provide you with at no charge.
Capt. Dan will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 2 to 6-hour trips, mainly fishing for snapper, mackerel amberjack, grouper, little Tunny, and bluefish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, and big game fishing.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 31’ Shamrock boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet, ac, an ice-box, and a fighting chair.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The boat will be supplied with snacks and drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Grand Slam Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Grand Slam Fishing Charters
- $350 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore Special (2 hours)
- $540 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (3 hours)
- $680 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 5 Hour – Offshore Bottom Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,080 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore Bottom (6 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair when needed
- GPS 3 new 2023units on board
- Fishfinder side scan to 1000 ft depth 2 on board
- Bed 4 full berths
- Flybridge crew only
- Live Bait Well 40 gallon tanks
- Outriggers Rupp 24 ft.
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box private box for use of passengers only
- Radar 24 miles color tied to GPS and auto pilot
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (mate will at additional charge)
- Snacks (light snacks)
- Drinks (soda and water)
- First Mate (20% Tip is customary)
- Fishing License (License furnished by company)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
shamrock (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 300HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: