Capt PJ’s Fishing is located in Denarau Island and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
This crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 7-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Tuna, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Coral Trout, and Trevally, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as trolling, big game fishing, handline, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 7 meters long Ramco Boats dive boat that can safely take up to 10 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. You will share the catch with the crew, contact the captain before the trip if you have any questions about keeping the catch. The boat will be supplied with soft drinks and bottled water for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Capt PJ’s Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Ramco Boats (Dive boat) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 19 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Capt PJ's Fishing
- FJ $371 per person - 4 Hour – Reef Fishing Shared (MAX6) (4 hours)
- FJ $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (MAX 4) (4 hours)
- FJ $1,060 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (MAX 4) (4 hours)
- FJ $1,113 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (MAX 8) (4 hours)
- FJ $1,282 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (MAX 10) (4 hours)
- FJ $1,505 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Reef (MAX 4) (7 hours)
- FJ $1,616 per group - 7 Hour Trip Deep Sea (MAX 4) (7 hours)
- FJ $1,728 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Reef (MAX 8) (7 hours)
- FJ $1,839 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (MAX 10) (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Bottled water and soft drinks)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Reef Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Coral Trout
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Trevally (Silver)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)