The price is already adjusted to current fuel costs, book now and you can lock in the current rate. Some boats ask for additional fuel costs but this is a full charter rate, no additional fees.
Coastal Dreams Fishing is located in Islamorada and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. The area’s easy access to offshore humps, close reef edges, wrecks, and proximity to the gulf stream make fishing in the area top-class. Fishing in Islamorada is guided by season, moon, tides, and weather. The crew will recommend the best trip for the time you have available. From competitive anglers to families just wishing to have fun, everybody on board will have a great day on the water.
Capt. Haden Browning has fished Islamorada for over 15 years and will do his best to provide you with a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish, Snapper, Cobia, Wahoo, Tripletail, sharks, and more. You can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, jigging, kite fishing, and spinning.
Your adventure starts on the Coastal Dreams, a 41’ Luhrs Express boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. It boasts one of the widest beams in the fleet as well as the speed and comfort for getting to the fishing grounds. The express layout allows for great 360-degree seating where you can see all the action while being chilled with the saloon AC. Or you can take a break downstairs on the wrap-around couch and in the comfortable bathroom while taking a rest. The cockpit provides ample room for multiple hookups and for your group to share memories. The boat also features a livewell that can keep hundreds of live bait, a refrigerator, and a big ice box in the saloon.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip includes all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will filet and bag your catch.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Flybridge) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 625HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Coastal Dreams Fishing – 41 Express
- $500 per group - Tarpon / Shark Trip Endo of Day 3hr (3 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day – Sailfish & Pelagic (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef/Bottom (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef/Bottom (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Half Day Trip – Sail & Palegic (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - Morning 1/2 Day Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef/Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Sailfish & Pelagic (6 hours)
- $1,697 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef/Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,698 per group - Full Day Trip – Sailfish & Pelagic (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Queen Snapper (Caribbean)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)