Captain Goop Charters is located in Vero Beach and offers to show you a memorable time on inshore and nearshore these waters.
Capt. Spencer will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Snook, Spotted Seatrout, Redfish, Tarpon, Snapper, and Dolphin, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, big game fishing, drift fishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 25’ Shearwater boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with water for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own drinks.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Captain Goop Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Shearwater (Bay boat) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 300HP Mercury Verado engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Vero Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Goop Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Hardcore live bait (caught, not bought))
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Water and ice included)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water only)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Spotted Seatrout