Tight Lines Fishing welcomes you to San Juan, Puerto Rico! This is a place where you can have some of the best Tarpon fishing experiences in the world. Explore local environments, target multiple species with different fishing styles, and enjoy an amazing day at sea. Choose the adventure that works best for you and get ready to connect with nature and a passionate crew!
Capt. David will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4-hour trips, mainly fishing for Tarpon, Snook, Jack Crevalle, Snapper, and Ladyfish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, drift fishing, kite fishing, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 22’ Bass Cat boat that can safely take up to 5 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box, a fighting chair, and a wireless trolling motor.
Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The boat will be supplied with snacks and drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Don’t let the sun exhausts your adventurous energy, book now with the only fishing charter that offers shade spots on the boat!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Tight Lines Fishing Puerto Rico
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip (AM)- Fly Fishing (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip- Light Tackle (AM) (2 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Fly Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Fly Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Light Tackle (AM) (4 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Light Tackle (PM) (4 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well 4 livewells / bait tanks
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Water, Lo
- Rods, reels & tackle (Florida Fishing Products & Falcon Rods)
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bass Cat (Bay boat) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: