Welcome to Salty Habitz Fishing Charter. Departing from multiple locations in Key Biscayne, Capt. Jimmy’s objective besides placing you on the fish is to ensure that you have a great and memorable day on the water.
Your trip takes place on a 23’ Hydra Sport bay boat that has all the necessary gadgets, electronics, and fishing equipment to place you on the fish as well as land it. This Hydra Sport is not just a boat, but a spacious 9’ beam boat allowing up to 4 people to fish comfortably as well as navigate the waters as shallow as a foot. And if you’re in need of a sandbar or a beach rest, then this bay boat is perfect for you. Capt. Jimmy also recommends jumping in the water and seeing what’s under, as snorkeling gear can be provided.
You can target different inshore species such as Snook, Tarpon, Seatrout, and depending on the season, Mackerel. When reef fishing, you’ll look for various Snapper species and Grouper. You can also explore drift fishing as well as offshore trolling to target some pelagic species.
All fishing tackle, ice and water, as well as a fishing license are included in your trip. Also, if you’d like to make a stop on a reef and check what’s under, the captain can bring snorkeling gear. Make sure to bring sunblock, a hat, sunglasses, and a snack. It’s also not a bad idea to bring a rain jacket in the summer.
Book today and hit the water with Salty Habitz Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hydra Sport (Bay boat) originally built in 2013, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key Biscayne Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Salty Habitz Fishing
- $550 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekend (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (10AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip – Night (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Weekday (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Weekend (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Weekend (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Lobster Lobster (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Depends on season and if available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and ice provided)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Cero Mackerel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)