South Florida Fishing Guides is a veteran-owned and operated business located in Lake Worth. Captain Jason has been fishing for over 40 years and would love to share his passion with you. He will work hard to ensure you have a day filled with laughs and hooksets, memories that will last a lifetime, and hopefully a new friendship.
The freshwater lakes and canals of Southeast Florida, between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, provide over 50 miles of fishable area that are all interconnected. Largemouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Clown Knife Fish, Catfish, Crappie, and several other species call this system home. On these 4 to 8-hour trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, fly fishing, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 22’ Tracker 2072 Grizzly boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. The boat comes with a wireless trolling motor.
Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. South Florida Fishing Guides offers only catch and release trips, so any fish you catch will be returned to the water. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure and feel free to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Captain Jason is thankful for allowing him the opportunity to provide you with a world-class fishing trip. Once he gets you on the boat, he is sure he will see you for years to come.
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tracker (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 90HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Lake Worth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about South Florida Fishing Guides
- $100 per person - 2 Hour – Fishing Booker Special (2 hours)
- $150 per person - 2 Hour – Peacock Bass/Multi Species (2 hours)
- $150 per person - 2 Hour – Peacock/Mult Species (4PM) (2 hours)
- $150 per person - 2 Hour–Peacock/Multi Species (12PM) (2 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Peacock Bass/Multi Species (4 hours)
- $599 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Peacock Bass/Multi Species (6 hours)
- $649 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Headwaters Lake (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Unlimited live bait at no cost)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Ulterra w/ i-Pilot link)
- Rods, reels & tackle (G Loomis rods, Shimano reels, Sage, Redington)
- Live Bait (Unlimited Live Shad No Additional Charge)
- Drinks (Bottled water only)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (If requested, angler must know double haul)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)
- Bass (White)
- Hybrid Striped Bass