Four Sons Charters is located in Charleston and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Their crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 8 to 12-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Wahoo, Tuna, Sailfish, Blue Marlin, Snapper, Grouper, King Mackerel, and Cobia depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, jigging, kite fishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 45’ Sea Hunter boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Four Sons Charters.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
SeaHunter (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by 4 350HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Charleston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Four Sons Charters – 45’
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (11:30AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip am- Inshore fishing (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 12 Hour Trip–Gulf Stream/Reef Combo (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)