Perdido Key Fishing Charters is located in Pensacola and is ready to show you everything the Panhandle of the sunshine state has to offer!
Come on aboard with Capt. Johnathan, a man on a mission to get you on some fish. Expect to use techniques like bottom fishing, flats fishing, artificals, live bait, conventional, and spinning based on the species you’re targeting. Speaking of which, you have the option of 3 to 8-hour trips, where you’ll be fishing for the likes of Snapper, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Tarpon, Grouper, Mangrove, Sheepshead, and Speckled Trout, depending on the specific season and the day’s weather. Captain Johnathan has over twenty years of experience in the area and can be found from Bob Redferns outdoors on Fox Sports. The captain was a 2022 BassMaster Redfish Championship contender.
This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing trip. Pensacola offers endless fishing opportunities, and it’s the perfect location for a family fishing adventure they’ll never forget.
Your adventure begins on board a 24’ Skeeter boat that can fit a maximum of 6 anglers. The boat is fitted with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor. All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price, and there’s no need to worry about fishing licenses, as they will be provided and handled by the charter. You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
To help you with anything you need, the first mate will be on hand during the trip. Leaving a tip for a job well done is much appreciated. The price of your trip also includes complimentary drinks, but you’re welcome to bring your own. Please let the captain know if you have any questions or special requests.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Perdido Key Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter Boats (Bay boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 58 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pensacola Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Perdido Key Fishing Charters – II
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore Red Snapper (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Dropping (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Dropping (8 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout