Join Nevera, a charter sensation that will take you on an adventure through Kvarner. With the crew’s professionalism and service, they will surely fascinate you at the first meeting. Book one of the many activities they offer and the adventure can begin.
You’ll be fishing on a 22’ Sessa Dorado that accommodates up to 3 guests. This boat has been refurbished in 2022 and features a 150 HP Yamaha engine and a trolling motor. You can rely on Lowrance’s navigational electronics and safety gear, while the boat also features a live bait tank, a cooler, and a multimedia system.
The offer includes big game fishing, trolling on Dentex as well as fishing other species, fishing with the technique of bulentin (bottom fishing) or jigging and trolling for Squid.
As the word "Big Game" says, it is a serious game, mostly a game of endurance and patience between a fisherman and a big catch. The crew will help your dream come true by going after Tuna. Come and experience the primordial struggle of man and nature and come out as the winner in a 1 on 1 battle with one of the strongest fish in the Adriatic.
All fishing equipment and licenses are covered by the crew. They will also take care of your snacks and drinks and clean your catch after the trip is over. You only need to bring your sun protection.
Get away from crowded beaches and find a bay for swimming, barbecue, fishing, and enjoyment just for yourself. Take a trip with Nevera!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sessa Dorado 22 (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Nevera Rent A Boat & Fishing Trips
- €240 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Squid (AM) (4 hours)
- €240 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Squid (PM) (4 hours)
- €250 per group, additional €50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bulentin (AM) (4 hours)
- €250 per group, additional €50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bulentin (Evening) (4 hours)
- €300 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Light Trolling (3 hours)
- €440 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Dentex Trolling (5 hours)
- €495 per group, additional €100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Big Game Fishing (4 hours)
- €770 per group, additional €100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Big Game Fishing (8 hours)
- Fishfinder Lowrance LIVE 9
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Common Pandora
- Conger Eel
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Leerfish (Garrick)
- Seabass (European)
- Tuna (Bluefin)