Mystic Queen Sportfishing is located in Los Angeles and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Harry will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 11-hour trips, mainly fishing for Yellowtail Amberjack, Halibut, Tuna, Calico Bass, California Sheephead, and Rockfish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, bow fishing, jigging, kite fishing, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 30’ Don Blackman Billfisher boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with snacks and drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Mystic Queen Sportfishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Mystic Queen Sportfishing
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Local Fishing (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Local Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Local Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 hour Rockfish Special Catalina (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Catalina Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,550 per group - 11 Hour Trip – Local Fishing (11 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 11 Hour Trip – Catalina Fishing (11 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Mahi/Dorado Fishing (9 hours)
- $2,700 per group - 12 Hour Trip–Offshore Bluefin Tuna (12 hours)
- GPS State-of-the-art C-Mor mapping
- Fishfinder 1 kw Transducer for crystal clear soundings
- Live Bait Well Two-sided tank to carry live Squid and live fish
- Ice Box One ton fish hold and kill bag to keep fish fresh!
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Live Bait (Frozen or live Squid, live fin bait)
- Lures (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water incuded on all trips)
- First Mate (A deckhand will always be available to help)
- Inshore Fishing (For half day trips or more fishing time)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (For Tuna and floating kelp patties)
- Reef Fishing (Abundance of fish on wrecks)
- Wreck Fishing (Abundance of fish on wrecks)
- Light Tackle (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Heavy Tackle (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Bottom Fishing (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Trolling (All tackle is supplied,feel free to bring your own)
- Spinning (Okuma sponsored rods and reels)
- Jigging (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Popping (All tackle supplied, feel free to bring your own)
- Kite Fishing (Flying fish provided either dead or artificial)
- Bowfishing (For throwing jigs at boils of Tuna )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Sand Bass
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Don Blackman Billfisher (Sportfishing) originally built in 1983. Powered by a 200HP Volvo engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: