IDM Charters is located in Beaufort and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Dustin will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 3 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Wahoo, Seabass, Amberjack, Tuna, and Sailfish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 28’ Grady White boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. We also have a 22’ Sea Hunt for smaller groups for Nearshore/Inshore trips.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing.
Book your trip now and hit the water with IDM Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about IDM Charters LLC
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Inshore Trips only)
- Drinks (Water provided)
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Center console) originally built in 1994. Powered by 2 225HP Evenrude engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: