Got-em Charters will take you on a family friendly adventure you’ll remember for a long time. Based in Hatteras, NC, they offer fishing trips year round. Explore bountiful fishing spots, go clamming on the sandy flats of Hatteras Island, and see the beaches where Blackbeard used to roam. No fishing experience is necessary for you to join the action. Everything you need to know you can learn right on the spot.
The trip takes place on a 25’ Parker that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console is powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine and can quickly take you to your fishing spot. The boat has the latest navigational electronics, up-to-date safety gear, a live bait tank, downriggers, and also snorkeling equipment in case you want to jump right in.
You’ll go after a wide variety of fish along the coasts, bays, and deep ocean areas of North Carolina’s Outer Banks. The most well-known species are Kingfish, Flounder, Black Drum, Amberjack, and Trout, with Cobia and Red Drum being the most popular. With such a variety of targets comes a variety of fishing techniques, so you can use light tackle, go fly fishing, bottom fishing, spinning, trolling, and more.
All fishing equipment is included, as well as rods, reels, and live bait. Bring your food, drinks, and sun protection for the day. You get to keep the catch and catch cleaning is charged extra.
Got-em Charters can adjust each trip to fit your needs. Just pick a date and join the crew!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Got-em Charters
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Family Fun (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (8 hours)
- GPS twin garmans
- Fishfinder twin garmans
- Snorkeling Equipment for family fun trips
- Live Bait Well 50gal
- Ice Box multiple coolers and fish boxes
- Rods, reels & tackle (we supply all equipment.)
- Live Bait (we supply all bait)
- Lures (we supply all bait)
- Fishing License (included)
- Inshore Fishing (fish around inlet, flats and along beachs)
- Nearshore Fishing (troll, jig and bottom fish out to about 10 miles)
- Wreck Fishing (fish the many wrecks that Hatteras is famous for)
- Flats Fishing (grass flats)
- Backcountry Fishing (grass flats and channels)
- Light Tackle (matched to each species)
- Bottom Fishing (bait and vertical jig fishing)
- Trolling (pulling lures and baits )
- Spinning (casting with spinning gear)
- Jigging (casting and retrieving )
- Fly Fishing (sight fishing surface fish)
- Drift Fishing (drifting with the current and or winds)
- Bowfishing (sight fishing)
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: