FishLinked Charters is taking you inshore or offshore fishing from buzzards bay, Sword, Chatham to Stellwagon Bank. Leaving from our dock located in Wareham, MA, we offer to show you a memorable time in these waters, catching fish.
For inshore we focus on Tautog, Black Seabass, Striper, Scup, Fluke, Summer Flounder, Weakfish, and others, This year the season is hot and you don’t want to miss out on fishing the best waters in Massachusetts, so book today and secure your trip.
For Offshore, we focus on Tuna and Shark. These are hard-fighting and fast-moving species, and trips hold loads of excitement. We can’t promise you a fish every time, but we always do our best to put our clients on fish. Check out some of the photos from 2023…
Capt. Sebastian and his lead mate Alexander will do their best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. Inshore trips range from 4, 6, and 8-hour trips, targeting the fish you are running. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, and drift fishing.
For our offshore trips, you can expect a full day of 8 or more hours. We leave to dock early to try to get to the grounds by first light.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 32’ Rampage boat that can safely take up to 5-6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet, an ice-box, and a fighting chair.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with FishLinked Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about FishLinked Charters – 32'
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Trip – SPECIAL (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip Inshore - Morning (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip Inshore - Afternoon (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Spring Tautog Trip – SPECIAL (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore Sharking (10 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore Tuna (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Flybridge Tower
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Mates work for tips - 20% gratuity is suggested)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Tautog/Black SeaBass/Scup/Fluke)
- Nearshore Fishing (Tautog (Blackfish) Cod/Pollack )
- Offshore Fishing (Tuna and Shark - Offshore Full day)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Rampage (Sportfishing) originally built in 1988. Powered by 2 200HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: