Based out of Galveston, the SeaPlay Sportfishing – SeaPlay IV will get you to the hottest fishing spots in no time. You’re already on the Bay, so prepare for some fantastic inshore fishing opportunities. Captain Brad will be your guide, and has fished these waters since childhood. As a young man, Capt. Brad had a passion for fishing, and is eager to share his experience with other anglers – whether you’re a novice or a pro, Capt. Brad will take you to the hottest local spots to fish!
She is a 31’ with a pair of 175 HP Suzuki engines. The SeaPlay IV is well-prepared for the current bite. She is furnished with a depth recorder, a Bow Pulpit anchoring system, and other professional electronics to navigate and search for a big one.
The SeaPlay IV offers 360-degree ‘fishability.’ She is outfitted with a T-Top for more shade on those hot summer days. There is plenty of seating space for up to 6 anglers, along with an enclosed restroom in the console and a freshwater sink. The SeaPlay IV has all the comfort you could ask for on an inshore fishing adventure.
Expect to find Bull Reds and sharks in the Summer, as well as Flounder, Jackfish, and Mackerel. The annual Galveston Jetty Drum Run takes place in early spring, where you can encounter Drum weighing over 25 pounds. If you want to bag a Flounder, the best time to fish in Galveston Bay is in the Fall, when you can intercept them on their annual migration. All rods, reels, and tackle are provided, along with lures and live bait.
The charter’s mooring is only a 30-minute boat ride to the fishing grounds, which means even those who book a shorter trip will be on the fish in no time and can expect an exciting time on the water. This boat offers comfort, security, while Capt. Brad will provide for excellent company and fishing. With even a cleaning and filleting service provided for you to take your catch home, what are you waiting for? Step aboard today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Panga (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 175HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about SeaPlay Sportfishing – SeaPlay VI
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Offshore up to 20 miles (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Offshore up to 20 miles (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Deep Sea Trip 20-40 Miles offshore (8 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed, with sink)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Stereo)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel