Just The Tip Charters is located in Marathon, Florida and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Wesley will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Cobia, Tarpon, King Mackerel, Barracuda, Amberjack, and Grouper, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, jigging, popping, spearfishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 34’ SeaVee boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Just The Tip Charters.
All trips must be paid in full 24 hours before the trip via Venmo, Paypal, or cash the day of your trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaVee (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 400HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Just The Tip Charters
- $800 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Beginner Family Trip (3 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Lobster (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Lobster (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Lobster (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 5 Hour – Lobster Mini Season (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 5 Hour – Lobster Mini Season (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Lobster (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)