Sweet Gig Charters & Tours is located in Georgetown and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Wayne will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 5-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Flounder, Black Drum, Tarpon, King Mackerel, and Dolphin, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, big game fishing, bow fishing, gigging, handline, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 24’ BullsBay boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Sweet Gig Charters & Tours.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
BullsBay (Center console) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Not included in the trip
Georgetown Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Sweet Gig Charters & Tours
- $150 per person - 4 Hour Trip–Sunset Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Sunset Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip –Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- Fishfinder With side and forward scan
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Flounder Gigging (Flounder gigging is a great family trip)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Speckled Trout